Skip to main content

Records Request

If you need to request a copy of a High School Transcript, Health Record Card (which includes immunizations) or Special Education Records, you must complete an authorization.

Please complete a request form and submit (by clicking the link below), it will be routed to the District Office.  Once received, I will respond to your request as quickly as possible.

If you are a parent/legal guardian please contact me for documentation.

Please note High School Transcripts are available indefinitely.  However, Health Records and Special Education Records are only available for twenty-seven (27) years after the student’s date of birth.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at (716) 778-6856 or email: 


Crystal Frank, District Clerk