- Scholarships are listed by due date/deadline!!! Must check ahead.
SPECIAL COMMUNITY STUDENT LOAN
A low interest student loan available only to Newfane High School graduates - can reapply yearly:
Jaye C. Duncan Lion's Student Loan- Only available to Newfane students (high school seniors and college students) who plan on attending a 2 or 4 year college/university, or trade or technical school. Students must reapply annually if they desire additional funding. This is a low interest loan, currently fixed at 5%, which does not start accruing the interest until 12 months after completion, or leaving, college/school when a repayment schedule must be initiated. Apply by June 1.
Note: If you are looking for additional scholarships, visit scholarship websites such as fastweb.com, and finaid.org.
Also, check out the following website for unusual scholarships: Weird Scholarships
(by category and also scroll down to the bottom for "101" top weird scholarship list).
Oct. 3- Wendy's Heisman Award: Must be a senior who participates in any one of 43 different athletic activities (see list on website), and be an excellent academic student.
Oct. 6- AES Scholarship: Must be a high school senior who plans on attending college/post secondary institution. Students do not have to be going into the engineering field. No application to download! Must write, and submit, an essay (see essay question on website).
Nov. 1 - VFW Voice of Democracy Contest - Must be a high school student in grades 9-12. Must record a 3-5 minute essay on an audio CD or flash drive on the topic listed on the application.
Nov. 30- Elks Lodge Most Valuable Student Scholarship - Any high school senior who is a U.S. citizen may apply for this scholarship. Applications will be judged on: Scholarship (grades, etc.), Leadership, and Financial Need. 500 four-year awards given out this year (two $50,000; two $40,000; two $30,000; 14 $20,000; and 480 $4,000 awards).
Dec. 1 - NYS PTA Jenkins Memorial Scholarship for Teacher Education -
Public High School Seniors who:
1. Plan to prepare for a teaching career.
2. Plan to attend a college of the State University of New York for baccalaureate degree in education -OR- plan to attend a two year community college before transferring to a baccalaureate degree program in education in a college of the State University of New York.
3. Have not accepted scholarships exceeding the monetary value of $16,000.
4. Attend a public high school in New York State in a school district where there is a PTA/PTSA unit in good standing.
SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION TO MR. SMITH IN GUIDANCE OFFICE BY DEC. 1 - DO NOT MAIL YOURSELF!!! The PTA selects which nominees gets forwarded on and they will mail/forward their selectees.
Dec. 30 - Ontario Shores FCU Scholarship
- Must be a college-bound senior who plans to enroll in either a 2 yr. or 4 yr. accredited educational institution. Newfane is guaranteed one $500 scholarship recipient (could be you, so apply if you meet the criteria!).
Dec. 30 - Cornerstone FCU Scholarship
- Must be a member in good standing at a participating NY credit union and is a college-bound HS senior. Must plan to enroll in either a 2 yr. or 4 yr. accredited educational institution.
Jan. 2 - Ithaca College Park Scholars -
Selectees must apply to Ithaca College by Jan. 2 in one of their many communications area majors (see list on their webpage. They range from photography to journalism, film, TV and media areas). This competitive award covers the entire cost of attendance.
Jan. 15 - Mensa Scholarships -
Several scholarships available, to include a WNY specific scholarship (Niagara County resident seniors are eligible). Must be a graduating senior. You do not have to be a Mensa member to be eligible. Complete on online application and submit an essay (see essay topic on web link). Grades and financial need are not taken into consideration - only essay quality.
Jan. 15 - Empire State Potato Growers Scholarship -
A $500/yr. for up to 4 yrs. scholarship for a NYS resident pursuing a college degree in the agriculture industry. Students must be majoring in an agriculturally related area: ie. agricultural engineering, agronomy, crop & soil sciences, entomology, food sciences, horticulture, plant pathology, agricultural economics, etc.
Jan. 20 - Canisius College Music Scholarship -
Must apply to Canisius as a full time student for the fall of 2017. Students to not have to be music majors, but can be, but must at least take music as a minor OR take music as an elective. The Canisius College music program offers many opportunities for students to stay involved in music such as: Performing ensembles, private instrumental and voice lessons, and music courses - all open to all students. Must have HS music performance experience (solo or ensemble). Must audition.
Jan. 20 - Zonta Club International Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior FEMALE who has: Shown active commitment to volunteerism, experience in local gov't./student gov't./ or workplace leadership (paid or unpaid), volunteer leadership achievements, knowledge of Zonta International and its programs (Google it), and support for Zonta International's mission of empowering women worldwide through service and advocacy.
Feb. 1 - Character Excellence Scholarship -
This scholarship will be awarded to a high school senior from a public, private, parochial, or home school, enrolling full-time in a
college or trade school for the fall following his/her graduation. Student must be a current resident of Allegany, Cattaraugus,
Chautauqua, Erie, Genesee, Niagara
, Orleans, or Wyoming counties to be considered. The scholarship will be made payable
directly to the chosen post-secondary institution.
Feb. 1 - Character Excellence Scholarship
- Must be a HS senior who will be enrolling full time in a college or trade school from one of the 8 WNY counties, to include Niagara County. Must exemplify character in their daily lives.
Feb. 4 - Northrop Grumman Engineering Scholarship -
Must be a graduating senior in Erie or Niagara Counties. Two scholarships available ($2000 per yr. for up to $8000). Must plan to attend an accredited college or university as a full-time student in an approved engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics program. Must have a minimum composite SAT score of 1150 or ACT score of 27. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.5 (un-weighted) grades 9-12 (initial application only)
Feb. 10 - Joanne Champion Granger Scholarship - Must be a college bound HS graduate in 2017 (current senior) attending a HS in either Niagara or Erie County. Must have at least a "B" or higher GPA and write an essay which demonstrates community involvement and commitment to human rights and/or equal opportunity in housing.
Feb. 15 - Monroe Tractor Scholarship - Must be a a graduating senior from one of the WNY counties - to include Niagara County. Must be pursuing a career in an agricultural field, which includes everything in business related fields as well as: Engineering, computer sciences, biology as well as the more well known agriculture fields such as: veterinary, mechanics, agronomy, herd management, etc.
Feb. 15 - Lockport Rotary Club Scholarships - Two scholarships available for college bound graduating seniors from Newfane, Lockport, and Starpoint High Schools. One scholarship is worth $2000/yr. for up to 4 yrs. and the other scholarship is worth $2000/yr. for students attending a one or two yr. vocational program. Financial need is not a criterion for selection. Student selection will be based on a required interview plus: Character, scholastic achievement, and extracurricular/community activities.
Feb. 17 - Zonta Club of Lockport Scholarships
- Two scholarships available for senior HS FEMALES attending a HS
in Eastern Niagara County (includes Newfane HS). One is for a senior girl planning on attending an accredited 4 yr. college and the other for a girl planning on attending NCCC.
Mar. 1 - AAUW Velma Cobb Scholarship
- Must be a HS senior GIRL attending a HS in Niagara or Erie County. Must be attending (full time) any accredited college (2 or 4 yr.) this fall. Must have at least a 95% GPA. Follow link for application. Application must be typed or computer generated - no handwritten applications will be accepted!
Mar. 3 - NCCC Distinguished Student Scholarship -
This scholarship is NCCC's most prestigious scholarship for incoming freshman graduating in June from a Niagara County High School. This full-tuition scholarship is awarded for four semesters and is based on academics, community service and commitment to Niagara County. If you have applied, been accepted, and plan to attend - apply for this scholarship!
Mar. 4 - Ned Carter Fire Districts Association Scholarship -
The recipient(s) must be continuing on to further their education at either a two- or four-year accredited college. Awards will be made to those young people who have and will be entering a career of service to the community (Fire Service–related major, Nursing, Social Work, Health-Related Services, Teaching, Librarian, etc.). Financial need will be a factor in the selection. All candidates must be high school graduating seniors. Successful completion of
high school is required prior to the actual presentation of the check. ALL CANDIDATES MUST BE ASSOCIATED WITH A FIRE DEPARTMENT OR DISTRICT,
THAT IS A CURRENT PAID MEMBER IN GOOD STANDING OF THE ASSOCIATION OF
FIRE DISTRICTS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK
Mar. 15 -Firemens Association of the State of NY Scholarship - Must be a member in good standing of FASNY or have a parent/legal guardian who is a member. Must also be a HS senior planning to attend an accredited 2 or 4 yr. college or technical post-secondary school. Must also serve as a junior firefighter, Explorer Scout or RAM in a group affiliated with a volunteer dept., volunteer firefighter, or a volunteer with and EMS unit. Must also demonstrate a commitment to both the volunteer emergency service and the community.
Mar. 15 - LCTV - Gaskill-Roeseler Memorial Scholarship - Must reside in the town or city of Lockport. Must have evidence of a minimum of 100 hrs. of community service in at least 3 different areas (school, church, service club, scouts, etc.). Must provide evidence of application to a college/university.
Mar. 15 - LCTV- Anjeanette Briones Memorial Scholarship
- Must have evidence of demonstrated volunteer activities at LCTV. Must also have at least a GPA of 80% or above and show evidence of application to a college/university. Preference is given to candidates residing in the town or city of Lockport.
Mar. 15 - CSEA Local 872, Unit 7695 Scholarship
- One $500 scholarship available. The candidate must be a dependent of a Newfane CSEA represented employee of Local 872, Unit 7695
(student does not have to attend Newfane HS). The candidate must be a high school senior, graduating in June 2017, and be entering an institution of higher learning such as a two-year or four-year college, university or a trade school.
Mar. 15 - Newfane Eastern Star Scholarship
- Must be a senior GIRL attending Newfane HS who plans on attending college/university/trade school and be active in community service and school activities.
Mar. 20 - Kenan Arts Council Scholarship
- Must be a HS senior from one of the area Niagara County high schools, to include Newfane. Must plan to attend a college and major in either art, dance, design, music, or theater. Must have at least a 80% GPA and be involved in extracurricular and community activities.
Mar. 21 - Newfane Youth Football and Cheerleading Scholarships
- The Newfane Youth Football
and Cheerleading Organization would like to award 2 scholarships to graduating seniors
who have participated in the Newfane Youth Football and Cheerleading program. One
$200 scholarship will awarded to a Football player and one $200 scholarship
will be awarded to a Cheerleader that has participated for at least 1 year in
the organization. Must plan to attend a 2 or 4 year college.
Mar. 27 - NYWEA Western Chapter Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior from WNY. Must also plan to enroll in an environmental related curriculum at college, such as, but not limited to: biology, forestry, chemistry, engineering, water/wastewater treatment, etc. Selection based on academics, extracurricular/community activities, references, and personal goals.
Mar. 31 - Facing Acne Scholarship - Must be: a US citizen, currently enrolled HS senior (or college student), expect to receive a HS diploma before the 2017-18 school yr. begins (or already have a HS diploma or GED if a college student), and have/maintain a 3.0 GPA (> 84 %).
Mar. 31 - 8th District Federated Garden Clubs Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior from WNY. Must be enrolling in a course of study in any of the following majors: Conservation, Environmental Science, farming, forestry, horticulture, land management, landscape design, wildlife science, or any other related fields.
- Independent Health Wellness All-Star Scholarship
- High School Seniors, from any one of the 8 WNY counties - to include Niagara County, who are interested in this scholarship opportunity can nominate themselves. Self nominations are being accepted February 6, 2017 through March 31, 2017. To nominate yourself, share your story about how you lead a healthy lifestyle, and what you're doing to help and inspire others to do the same (250 word count minimum). (See website for examples of previous scholarship recipient's efforts.)
Mar. 31 - The 100 Club of Buffalo Scholarship of Excellence -
Must be the son or daughter of, or they themselves, active law enforcement, fire (including volunteer firefighters), and/or EMS personnel from Niagara or Erie County. Must also be continuing their education at either a 2 or 4 yr. college. Must exemplify outstanding achievement in academics, extracurricular activities and community involvement.
Apr. 1 - Elks Lodge Rodney Conrad Memorial Scholarship- To be eligible, must be college-bound (4 yr. college) majoring in any of the following majors: Education, engineering, the sciences, humanities, business, accounting, or mathematics.
Apr. 1 - Elks Lodge Law Enforcement Scholarship
- To be eligible, must be college-bound (2 or 4 yr. college) with plans on majoring in law enforcement (ie. criminal justice, or related majors).
Apr. 1 - Vivint Smart Home Scholarship - One $5,000 scholarship available. Open to high school seniors or college students who are legal residents of the United States. Scholarship payable to the winner who should be living in the United States. Student must enroll in semester beginning no later than September 30, 2017. Winner is not based on financial need. Home-schooled students may apply so long as your course of study is equivalent to a high school senior. Applicants required to submit a video (see “Make A Video” tab for details). Student must be planning on or already enrolled in one of the numerous eligible majors listed in the Scholarship Official Rules section of the webpage.
Apr. 1 - WNY Association of School Nurses Memorial Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior from Niagara or Erie County who has been accepted into an accredited BSN (Bachelors of Science in Nursing = 4 yr. program) in NY state. Application must be signed by a WNYASN member (Mrs. Erck- our middle school nurse is a member).
Apr. 2 - WNY Manufacturing Engineers Educational Trust Scholarship - Must be a graduating HS student who plans on majoring in a manufacturing/engineering area (ie.
mechanical/electrical/biomedical/industrial engineering, computer aided
design, engineering technology, etc.) at one of the specific WNY colleges listed (University at Buffalo, Buffalo State College, NCCC, ECC, Canisius College, RIT, SUNY Alfred, and Alfred University). High school seniors can download the application ("High School Senior / Returning Student Scholarship Application") and two copies of the reference form ("Reference Data Sheet For Both High School and College Applicants (two required)") on the website link.
Apr. 3 - Niagara County Sheriff's Office Victims Assistance Scholarship - The
Victim Assistance Unit offers supportive services to victims and survivors of
Homicide, Sexual Assault, Child Abuse, Domestic Violence, Assault, DWI, Robbery
and Larceny. In honor of National Crime
Victim’s Week, they are offering a $250 scholarship to one graduating senior in
Students considered for the scholarship must complete the
application and write an essay about how they or someone close to them has been
impacted by a crime.
- Marnie Currie Quinones Memorial Scholarship
- A $1000 scholarship to a graduating senior FEMALE
student from Newfane Senior High School
. Must have at least a “B” average (80% or greater), be planning on attending college (2 or 4 yr.), and must be involved in extracurricular activities. Financial need
may also be considered. [Note: Please do not indicate "see resume" on application. Take the time to fill out the application or you will be at a severe disadvantage!]
Apr. 14 - NCCC Foundation Scholarships - 17 pages of scholarships! Must plan on attending NCCC to be considered. Check criteria to see if you are eligible. Many depend on choice of major and/or have GPA requirements. NOTE: NCCC Distinguished Student Scholarship (on this list) is listed separately and has an earlier deadline of March 3.
Apr. 14 - Women of the Moose Scholarship
- Lockport Women of the Moose, Chapter #382 will once again be offering a $500 Scholarship to 2017 graduating seniors from local area schools. Any graduating senior that is planning on attending college in the fall may apply.
Apr. 15 - Safari Club International Scholarship: Must be a HS senior and must demonstrate a high level of interest in the environment and outdoor activities. More weight will applied to applications for students who are planning on a course of study that would translate to a career in some form of conservation and wildlife enforcement.
NOTE: No link on this webpage! Visit http://ow.ly/WFo58 for scholarship details and application. Can not access this website via school computers since "ow.ly" sites are categorized as "security.shorteners". This is a legitimate organization and scholarship but have to access via home internet/computer.
- Mental Health Association Scholarship
("Justin Budwey Memorial Scholarship") - Must be a graduating senior that has been admitted to an accredited college/university to pursue a course of study in Human Services and/or a related field. Must provide a copy of your acceptance letter. (Examples of Human Services careers: Therapists, counselors, psychologists, social workers, etc.)
- UB Medical School Camp Cardiac for HS students
- Camp Cardiac and Camp Neuro
, run by local medical students in over 30 cities nationwide, serve as an ideal introduction for any high school student interested in exploring a career in medicine. With a focus on both education and real world experience, Camp Cardiac provides students with a unique opportunity to learn directly from experts in the medical field. In addition, this 1-week summer day camp provides a foundation for heart healthy living with an emphasis on both diet and exercise. Although Camp Cardiac's primary focus is on care and maintenance of the heart, it provides an excellent starting point for careers in all fields of medicine. Cost for 1 wk. = $600 (includes lunch but no transportation to/from UB campus). Scholarships available (apply online). July 17-21.
- UB Medical School Camp Neuro for HS students
- Camp Neuro and Camp Cardiac
, run by local medical students in over 30 cities nationwide, serves as an ideal introduction for any high school student interested in exploring a career in medicine or psychology. With a focus on both education and real world experience, Camp Neuro provides students with a unique opportunity to learn directly from experts in both the medical and psychological fields. In addition, this 1-week summer day camp provides a foundation for healthy living with an emphasis on both diet and exercise. Although Camp Neuro's primary focus is on care and maintenance of the brain as well as psychology, it provides an excellent starting point for careers in all fields of medicine. Cost for 1 wk. = $600 (includes lunch but no transportation to/from UB campus). Scholarships available (apply online). July 17-21.
- Air Force Association Scholarship
- One $1,000 scholarship available to a WNY high school senior who has >
85% GPA, participated in extra-curricular activities, and has demonstrated leadership traits.
- Friendship Memorial Scholarship
- Three $1000 scholarships available. Eligibility: Only current Newfane High School seniors who will be entering
their freshman year at a College, University or Technology school are eligible
to apply for this scholarship.
May 1 - Amherst Garden Club Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior from Niagara or Erie County. Must also plan on pursuing a 2 or 4 yr. degree at an accredited college/trade or technical school majoring in one of the following degree areas: Conservation, forestry, horticulture, environmental studies, floriculture, land management, landscape design, urban planning, or other related fields.
May 1 - Vietnam Veterans Peter Tycz Memorial Scholarship
- Must be a graduating senior from Niagara or Erie County who plans on attending an accredited program of higher education in fall 2017 and also has a relative who is/was a military veteran. Must also have a unique blend of academic achievement and community service.
May 1 - American Legion Lester Oakes Mem. Scholarship
- $500 scholarship. Must be a son/daughter of a veteran of the US military (must be able to
records/documentation ie. copy of parent’s DD214 Discharge Form). Must also be a graduating senior
student from Newfane Senior High School (or home schooled in Newfane Central
School District) with plans on attending college (2 or 4 yr.) or a trade/technical school. Student must have at least a “B” average in Social Studies (80% or greater) and must have had one year of American History with a “B” average. Student must also be involved in
community service activities.
May 1 - Delta Kappa Gamma Scholarship -
Must be accepted into a 4 yr. college with a goal of entering the teaching profession. Must have >
85% GPA and participated in a variety of school and/or community activities.
May 5 - American Legion- Michael Kogutek Scholarship
- This scholarship is intended to assist New York State Veterans, their
families, and patriotic students
who share the ideals of the American Legion. Must attend College/University as a full time student and submit
a copy of your College/University Letter of Acceptance with the
May 8 - Newfane PTSA Scholarship - :
This scholarship is open to any Newfane High School
graduating senior* who is a current PTSA
member planning to continue their
education at a two or four year college, trade school or technical training
school. Membership forms are in the High
School Main Office or you can join online at https://nyspta.force.com/NewMemberRegistration?id=0013600000YrGvuAAF
. A total of $3,000 for up to four (4) scholarships
to deserving students. Financial
status and academic achievement are not
a factor for applying for this PTSA
- Nurse Corps Scholarship
- For students planning on enrolling in a professional nursing degree program in the U.S.
- Rex Wright Memorial Scholarship
must be a graduating senior from Newfane High School who possesses a cumulative average of 80% or higher
and shows an active participation in extra-curricular activities and/or volunteer
in the community. Special
consideration will be given to those who demonstrate financial need.
- AFL/CIO Niagara Orleans Labor Council Scholarships
- Two scholarships available. Harry S. Jordan Scholarship:
Must be a child, grandchild or a legal dependent
of a union member’s immediate family. The Presidents Scholarship
: Awarded to an active adult member, child, grandchild or a legal dependent of a
union member’s immediate family in good standing who is continuing his or her
education. NOTE: Can apply for both on the same application.
- Newfane Lions Club Scholarship
- A $1,000 scholarship available to Newfane High School senior students only. Follow the scholarship guidelines precisely so that you are not disqualified. Make sure your reference/recommender person is aware of the criteria/policy of their letter of recommendation for this scholarship.
- American Legion Auxiliary Scholarship
- Must be: A graduating senior student from Newfane High School, planning on attending college (2
or 4 yr.), involved in
community service activities, and a son/daughter/grandchild
of a veteran (can be a step child/grandchild also).
- B. Davis Scholarship
- $1,000 Scholarship available for juniors and seniors. Winners selected solely on an essay (see website for essay topic).
May 28 - Newfane Sports Boosters Scholarship
- All Newfane High School seniors
entering their freshman year at a College, University or Technology school are
eligible to receive this scholarship. Candidates
will be selected based on their participation in athletics, leadership in
school and the community, essay, and academic record. One
will be awarded to a graduating male
student. One $250 scholarship will be awarded
to a graduating female student. The winning candidates will be
announced at the Sports Awards Night.
AVAILABLE STARTING JUNE 7
- NYS Excelsior Scholarship
- New scholarship for NY State students that will be attending a NY State public (SUNY or CUNY - includes NYS community colleges). Will be available June 7th! Click HERE
for info., criteria, and frequently asked questions regarding this scholarship.
June 9 - Newfane Teachers Association Scholarship
- The Newfane Teachers Association Scholarship of
$1000 is awarded to a graduating
senior student from Newfane High School who is pursuing a career in the field
of education, has been involved in school and/or community activities, and has
at least a B average (80 or greater).
- Abbott and Fenner Scholarship
- The A&F Scholarships are available to all high school juniors and seniors as well as all students currently registered in any accredited post secondary institution. To apply for this scholarship all you need to do is write a 500-100 word essay on the topic listed on the website and submit via email to the address listed.
June 15 - Horatio Alger Career or Technical Education Scholarship
- Must be graduating in 2017, be accepted/enrolled in a career or technical degree/certificate program for fall 2017 (that will lead to employment), and demonstrate financial need (must be Pell Grant eligible - If unsure: After you file your online FAFSA financial aid application, it would be listed on a student's financial aid package info. for each college).
June 19 - Big Sun Athletics Scholarship - One $500 scholarship will be awarded to a HS senior. Need to compose 500-1000 word essay, answering the questions on the website.
- be a legal resident of NYS and have resided in NYS for 12 continuous months;
- be a U.S. citizen or eligible non-citizen;
- graduate from a NYS high school in the class of 2017;
- enroll full time as a first time student in an eligible NYS college for the fall 2017 term; and
- have achieved at least two of the following during high school:
- have graduated with a grade point average (GPA) of 3.3 or above (>87%);
- have graduated “with honors” on a New York State Regents diploma or received a score of 3 or higher on two or more Advanced Placement (or AP) examinations;
- have graduated within the top 15% of his or her high school class.
July 31 - Lawyers Plus Right Handed Scholarship -
- Open to right-handed high school seniors and college or graduate students who live in the United States.
- Student must enroll in college or graduate school beginning no later than Fall 2017.
- Winner is not based on financial need, but will be selected by Lawyers Plus’ selection committee based on creativity, humor, and overall quality.
- Relatives of Lawyers Plus attorneys and staff may not enter.
- Applicants required to upload a video to YouTube (instructions included on website).
Aug. 1 - Creative Outlook Art Cover Contest
- Submit a piece of your artwork to be entered into a contest to have your art piece on the cover of Creative Outlook Magazine plus receive $250. Select the Creative Outlook Cover Contest panel as it scrolls near top of page to access the scholarship info.
Aug. 15 - NY State STEM Incentive Program Scholarship
- The NYS STEM Incentive Program provides a full SUNY tuition scholarship to the top 10 percent of students in each NYS high school if they pursue a STEM degree in an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program and agree to live in NYS and work in a STEM field in NYS for five years after graduation. Carefully review the list of inclusive college majors (approved "programs of study) and approved occupations list to ensure that you qualify!
NYS Math and Science Teaching Incentive Program
- Must be matriculated in an approved undergraduate or graduate program full-time at a degree-granting institution in NYS leading to a career as a math or science teacher in secondary education.
NOTE: If you are a high school senior you may not apply at this time. You may apply in January of your first year of college.
A recipient receives an annual award payment for full-time study equal to the annual tuition charged to a NYS resident student attending an undergraduate program at the State University of New York (SUNY), or actual tuition charged, whichever is less. See additional criteria on website.